Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018

Triumph! Setup Template updated

For all the latest Triumph! games I have used my template for the setup phase and I think it comes in very handy. With this small form you can handle the setup phase consisting of determining
- battlefield topography
- tactical advantage and disadvantage
- flank marches
- number of terrain pieces
without referencing the rulebook. In addition you can use the template for keeping track of the points score during the game.


setup template in action
Now I have slightly modified and simplified the terrain pieces part of the template. It is now almost self-explanatory and I have added a step by step instruction on how to use it on its backside. You are free to download my Triumph! setup template V.06. Your comments are welcome; please use the comment box at the bottom of the page.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen